Rockstar Volunteers Wanted
Ever wonder how our festival becomes greener than all the rest? It comes to life with the power of volunteers like you! That’s why we affectionately refer to our volunteers as “Rockstars.” We couldn’t have a successful event without your help! So what do you say? Do you want to represent us as a Rockstar?
Your assignment will depend on your availability, specific skills and overall enthusiasm to work with a smile.
Volunteering is a commitment, but it is incredibly rewarding work. Volunteering might be good for you if you answer “Yes” to all of the following:
- You’re 18 years of age or older
- Willing to a minimum 4 hour shift
- Excited to work with a team
- Don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- Organized, responsible, trustworthy
- Take your commitments seriously and are prompt with time commitments
- Have a genuine interest in being a part of a near zero waste event
WHAT YOU GET
- One (1) all-day festival pass
- A collapsible, BPA-free water bottle
- Rock the Green Rockstar tee-shirt
- Heartful gratitude from Rock the Green and from fellow fans
ROCKSTAR PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Set-Up Friday September 12, 2014
- Shifts will be scheduled between 9am to 3pm
- You will help us in many different areas to get ready for the “big day”
The “Big Day” September 13, 2014
- Shifts will begin at 1pm and go till 10
- Duties will consist of
- working the gate
- will call
- clean and green team
- misc. jobs as assigned
Tear Down September 14 2014
- Shifts will be between 9am to 3pm
- You will help us take down signage, pick up rubbish, etc.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
If you are in to make this an amazing event, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Days and Times Available (between 9/14-9/16)
- Maximum number of days and hours you would like to commit to
- Brief Description of your event experience
ROCKSTAR DEPOSIT – REQUIRED & FULLY REFUNDABLE
When you are assigned to a position, a Rockstar Deposit of $30 plus a $10 cancellation fee is required in order to volunteer. This $40 deposit is fully refundable – upon successful completion of your assigned shift.
All deposits will be reimbursed 7 days after the event. Once you are scheduled, Rock the Green will provide a link to you for the Rockstar Deposit and you will need to make your deposit in order to confirm your shift and your place at the festival.
Please forward this page link to your friends. We would love to have them aboard! Let them know to reference you in their confirmation email, so we can try and coordinate you both on the same shift.
If there are any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Send an email to Jodie a firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you and celebrating the greener way to rock!